I have discovered that there are several benefits to having a brain, and I have decided to list a few of them for your knowledge.
When you have a brain:
1) You remember your user name and password to the blog you created about 5 months ago and haven't updated since.
2) People won't have to ask you annoying things like "Why didn't you think of it?" because you have, in fact, thought of it.
3) You can pass REVIEW tests with more than a 68%.
4) You have time to do chores and clean your room and watch tv and keep up with a social life and correspondance.
5) You remember where you hid your chapstick. . .